#1 Frederic

Frederic

NOS Rider

• Membres
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 250 Messages :

Posté 27 February 2004 - 06:24 PM

Bonjour à tous,

Quelqu'un a t il déjà fait la démarche d'importer en France une mustang des USA?
J'ai a priori trouvé l'objet de mes convoitises (Mustang GT convertible de 1965), je suis donc a la recherche d'un transitaire sérieux.

Le montant des taxes à la douane est de 10 + 19,6% pour tout véhicule sauf si il s'agit d'un véhicule de collection (considéré comme objet d'art), auquel cas le montant n'est plus que de 5,5%.
Quelqu'un a t il déjà bénéficié de la TVA "réduite" ?
Merci à tous.....
Convertible GT 1966 en cours de restauration là : http://www.svdc.fr/

#2 Exxodus

Exxodus

Fondateur

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5916 Messages :
  • Interests:Randos, Geocaching, Open Hardware, Voyages, vins, Mustang, ...
  • Mustang:Mustang Coupe 69

Posté 27 February 2004 - 08:27 PM

Pas moi, mais tu peux te renseigner aupres de PHILIPPE DEDECKER ( http://www.mustangpa...viewprofile&u=9 ) , il est passé par un intermédiaire qui lui a importer sa mustang. Tu peux aussi voir avec nehemie511 qui de plus en plus pense passer a l'exportation de voiture complete, mais ce n'est encore qu'un projet.

Si non, nepus ? Tu faits dans l'importation de voitures completes ?

▀ M ▄▀ U ▄▀ S ▄▀ T ▄▀ A ▄▀ N ▄▀ G ▄▀▄▀▄▀ P ▄▀ A ▄▀ S ▄▀ S ▄▀ I ▄▀ O ▄▀ N ▄▀▄▀▄▀

#3 Guest_pateaut_*

Guest_pateaut_*
  • Guests

Posté 05 March 2004 - 11:16 PM

Pour Frédéric :idea: ,
Un transitaire arrangeant qui peut te faire un devis en ligne: http://www.shipoverseas.com
Je ne peux te le conseiller à 100% c'est un copain de copain qui m'en a parlé.... :wink:

#4 Frederic

Frederic

NOS Rider

• Membres
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 250 Messages :

Posté 07 March 2004 - 02:57 AM

Merci beaucoup pour l'info !
Convertible GT 1966 en cours de restauration là : http://www.svdc.fr/

#5 bruno77m

bruno77m

ProRacer

• Membres
  • PipPipPip
  • 247 Messages :

Posté 19 April 2004 - 06:10 PM

Exemple de prix :

Thank you for your inquiry and giving us the opportunity to serve you. The shipping price I am quoting you is $1,095.00 from the drop off point at Long Beach, CA to Le Havre, France for the following vehicle(s): 1970 Ford Mustang in a shared container.

This is exclusive of Marine Insurance, which is an optional extra.

Please note that prices quoted exclude clearing charges at port of destination.

We will require the original title to ship your vehicle. If a bank or a credit union owns your vehicle, you must present your order to the bank and obtain written authorization to move your vehicle overseas, as well 3 notarized copies of the title. If your vehicle is new and the title is not available yet, then the original certificate of origin (MSO) and a copy of the bill of sale are required.

Please note that all containerized shipments permit the packing of personal goods into the vehicle. If your vehicle is to be shipped on a Roll on Roll off vessel, you are NOT permitted to put any goods in the vehicle.

At the top of this e-mail you will find a link to our shipping order form. Please follow the link and complete this form to confirm your order. As soon as your order is received, you will be contacted to discuss payment options and schedule a shipment date. Arrival times are estimated and are not guaranteed.

A bill of lading will be forwarded to the receiver's address together with the details of our agent who will assist you in receiving your vehicle.

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS

1. What are port and clearance charges?
These are offloading and documentation fees charged by the destination country. Each country differs. Container offloading fees are more than Roll on Roll off fees, usually double.

2. Will there be anybody to assist me when my vehicle arrives?
Yes, we have clearing agents at all ports that can assist you, but you can do the clearing yourself if you choose.

3. Do I need insurance to travel on the roads in foreign countries?
Yes, insurance can be bought at the port of destination or you can arrange it prior to pick up of your vehicle with an insurance company of your choice.

4. Do I need a driving license in a foreign country?
You should get an International Driver's License from the AAA Automobile Association in your area, however your American Driver's License will suffice in Europe. You can drive on your American Plates in a foreign country until they expire, when you will be required to renew your plates in the country of residence.

5. Can anybody pick up the vehicle?
You can nominate any person to pick up the vehicle, but you must advise us, so that we can enter their name as the receiver. They will be required to identify themselves as well as produce the Title of Ownership or Letter of permission to ship vehicle.

6. Do we provide Marine Insurance?
Yes, we do. There are two types of Insurance.
a. Total Loss: You will be covered for the full amount that you choose to insure for with zero deductible, in the event of the boat sinking, theft of the vehicle at the ports on either end or any permanent loss to the vehicle while in our possession. This does not cover any minor damage. 1.5% of the value you wish to insure the vehicle for.
b. Full Cover: This covers you against the above and any dents or damage or loss to part of the vehicle while in our possession. This does cost more and has a deductible of $500.00. 2.5% of the value you wish to insure the vehicle for.

7. Am I able to load my car with personal possessions?
If you are shipping your vehicle in a shared container, you will be permitted to pack goods into the car. These goods are sent under your own risk and cannot be insured. If you ship your vehicle in a container on it's own, you can pack the vehicle and the container with your goods. These can also be insured.
If your vehicle is being shipped on a Roll on Roll off vessel, you are NOT permitted to pack your car.

8. Shipping containers, which are not airtight, are subject to changing weather patterns. This can result in moss growing on your upholstery. To avoid this, we suggest you cover your seats with a sheet or cloth.

9. Should I remove my plates and Tags from my vehicle before shipping?
When your vehicle is not containerized, we suggest you remove your plates and tags when dropping off your vehicle at the port. You can replace them when picking up your vehicle.

10. Are you able to guarantee delivery dates.
Most times we are able to give you expected arrival dates, but sometimes due to custom delays or ships canceling their departures or in the event of there not being enough freight available for consolidated shipments, delays can occur. However, we are usually on target. No refunds or deductions in price will be entertained due to these reasons.

11. Do I pay import duties and taxes?
Please note that returning citizens or foreign buyers may be subject to import duties and taxes. Each and every country has different laws so we urge you to contact the embassy of the country concerned to clarify matters. We will be available to advise you on some countries.

12.What is a roll on roll off vessel?
This is a large vessel, which carries all vehicles that have wheels. The vehicles are stored below deck, not open to the elements and are the chosen method of manufactures to send new vehicles.

13. At what level must my gas tank be?
Please keep a ¼ or less. Full tanks will be emptied.
user posted image

0 utilisateur(s) en train de lire ce sujet

0 membre(s), 0 invité(s), 0 utilisateur(s) anonyme(s)