• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Guest_ROBOT_RSS_*

Guest_ROBOT_RSS_*
  • Guests

Posté 15 February 2012 - 06:36 PM

1970 Ford Mustang SportsRoof - Fire Breather
Image IPB
It's easy to say you're a fan of the Mustang. True, we all have our favorite years or body styles, but every once in a while you bump into a person who is such a Mustang fanatic that you start to wonder if it's some sort of disease (my wife says it is, so I guess it's true!).It's easy to say you're a fan of the Mustang. True, we all have our favorite years or body styles, but every once in a while you bump into a person who is such a Mustang fanatic that you start to wonder if it's some sort of disease (my wife says it is, so I guess it's true!). Mustang fanatics have intimate knowledge of the Mustang and often have memories of being around Mustangs long before they could drive them. This often starts with family members or neighbors with a classic Mustang and the fanatics spending their time with said family members or neighbors. Case in point is Jack Alex Stoner of Chandler, Arizona. Jack has been a Mustang guy since he was just a toddler, and while it's easy to state that to anyone who will listen, Jack easily backs it up with a photo of him circa 1967 driving his Mustang pedal car around the house with his little sister.

Photo Gallery: 1970 Ford Mustang SportsRoof - Fire Breather - Modified Mustangs & Fords Magazine

1970 Ford Mustang SportsRoof - Fire Breather | Digg It | Add to del.icio.us

Lire la suite : http://www.mustangan...ther/index.html

0 utilisateur(s) en train de lire ce sujet

0 membre(s), 0 invité(s), 0 utilisateur(s) anonyme(s)